Santa in Hamilton!!! We missed having guests for Christmas 2020 so we are celebrating Christmas in July. Join us for a 5 day, 4 night retreat in Hamilton, Missouri! Stay with us and fall in love with Hamilton all over again!
This retreat is a relaxed atmosphere to catch up projects, do some shopping and enjoy friendship. No schedule, no classes, no worries! ALL CRAFTERS WELCOME!
TUESDAY JULY 13th - SATURDAY JULY 17th, 2021
What is awaiting you:
- 24 hour event hall sewing/crafting space
- Well lit event hall
- 6 foot table per crafter
- ironing stations
- comfortable seating area for hand sewing
- massage chairs
- Free Wifi
- 24 hour beverage table
- 24 hour treat table
- please bring a treat to share
- Dakota will have some for you too!
- Boutique Hotel Suites
- suites are 2 bedroom
- 5 twin beds in each bedroom
- 3-4 bathrooms per suite
- gathering/sitting room
- Sattelite TV
- Free Wifi
- 4 Continental Breakfast included (way better than any other hotel breakfast)! 7am-9am
- 4 Catered Dinners- full dinner and dessert each night, 5:30 pm
- Admission to the Missouri Quilt Museum
- Sewing Kit : Eversewn Sparrow sewing machine, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, ruler.
- A ChristmasTable Runner Kit (beginnger kit with easy instructions, do on your own time- selection of fabrics)
- Let's Make Art Christmas Kit(beginner watercolor painting kit with easy instructions, do on your own time, selection of styles)
Lunch will be on your own each day. We would suggest trying out any of our wonderful eating establishments in Hamilton! Or, you can bring your own and prepare it in the kitchen.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: You may check in any time after 1 pm on Tuesday July13th, 2021. Check out is on Saturday July17th, 2021 by 11am.
**To check in early or for extended stay, please contact Dakota at 435-849-2564
Retreat tickets are sold individually for $295 (includes tax. Tip not included)
COMING WITH A GROUP? Tickets are sold according to Room numbers. All rooms are shared except suite 12 (Queen extra cost) Buy your tickets in coordination with those you are attending with. ALL Suites are on GROUND LEVEL. Room layouts are as follows:
Suite 1: Includes Rooms 1 and 2 (10 beds, 4 bathrooms, 1 gathering room)
Suite 2: Includes Rooms 3 and 4 (10 beds, 3 bathrooms, 1 gathering room
Suite 3: Includes Rooms 5 and 6 (10 beds, 4 bathrooms, 1 gathering room)
Suite 4: Includes Rooms 7 and 8 (10 beds, 4 bathrooms, 1 gathering room)
Suite 5: Includes Rooms 9 and 10 (10 beds, 4 bathrooms, 1 gathering room)
Suite 6: Includes Room 11A (5 beds) and 11B (3 beds) (2 bathrooms, 1 gathering room)
Room 12 is a Queen size bed and private bath. (additional cost)
So what do I get, again:
- 8 Meals
- 24 hour access to the 7000 square foot sewing event hall
- Raised tables for cutting
- Ironing boards and irons
- 6 foot by 30 inch Sewing tables, chairs
- A full kitchen (microwaves, stoves, refrigerators, freezers, dishwasher, ice machine, crock pot, coffee pots, and more)
- Paper products
- beverages all day
- Comfortable Pillowtop beds
- Bed linens and towels, blow dryers
- Toiletries including make up wipes, shampoo, soap, shower caps, ear plugs
- Charging ports/outlets by each bed
- Sewing machines available for use during retreat
- "Sewing essentials" kit (cutting board, rotary cutter, ruler, scissors) available for use during retreat.
** it is always suggested that you bring a sewing machine that you are familiar with, to a retreat. We do have machines for your use, if needed.
WHAT WE SUGGEST FOR YOU TO BRING:
- Sewing machine you are familiar with (there are not technicians on hand to help with machine repairs)
- Thread (lots of it! although we know a place near by that you can purchase some!!)
- A few UFO's or maybe you will find a new project to work on.
- Your favorite "sewing essentials"
- Chair pad for added comfort
We look forward to you joining us at Hotel Hamilton for this retreat July 13-17, 2021. Sit back, relax and enjoy!
*We are unable to accommodate all food allergies/diets/restrictions. Our caterer typically includes one meat item, at least one fruit/veggie item in every meal. We try to provide a variety of foods. Although there are no guarantees, we will do our best to make sure you are represented. If there are food restrictions, please call Dakota at 435-849-2564. You may consider bringing foods that you are familiar with to ensure your comfort during the retreat.
Hotel Hamilton is located at 703 West Berry in Hamilton Missouri.
For questions please contact Dakota at 435-849-2564.
*We are all well aware of COVID-19 and its disruption to society. Although we don't forsee it happening, in the event that travel restrictions are again enforced in Caldwell County, Missouri, all guests would be given opportunity to move their reservation to a future retreat or receive a refund.
Hotel Hamilton is committed to cleanliness and sanitation. Prior to COVID 19 we have in place a strict cleaning standard. We vow to continue that standard into the future.
"Santa is Coming" to Quilt Town USA
This retreat is non-refundable.
Hotel Hamilton is a non-smoking facility. There is a designated outdoor smoking area, please ask about it at check in.